Self Catering Log Cabins with Hot Tubs, Perthshire, Scotland
Glenbeag Mountain Lodges
- 4 Self Catering Log Cabins.
- All Cabins featuring Outdoor Private Hot Tubs to relax in.
- Sauna’s (Dalhuddal and Cragdhu only)
- Magnificent mountain views from every cabin.
- Located in the Cairngorm National Park. An ideal base for touring Deeside, walking, skiing and other sporting pursuits or simply relax in peaceful surroundings and enjoy Glenshee, the historical Glen of the Fairies.
- Perfect for a romantic retreat or family holiday.
- Week long lets and short breaks available. Dogs welcome in Clashmore and Benearb.
These Norwegian log cabins are engulfed in natural beauty and surrounded by spectacular scenery. All the self catering cabins have undisturbed panoramic views over majestic mountainous surroundings and offer a unique destination at over 1100 feet above sea level. Set amidst Glenshee, the Glen of the Fairies, one of Highland Perthshire’s most idyllic glens.
Our four cosy log cabins cater for 2 to 4 people and offer the best of both worlds. Ideally located well off the road for peace and quiet, whilst within easy reach of numerous touring opportunities and sporting pursuits. You’ll find each log cabin has been built to make the most of the wonderful views, so bring your binoculars and watch the deer on the hills from the comfort of your log cabin. All cabins have private outdoor hot tubs.
Dalhuddal and Cragdhu, our 2 spacious two bedroom log cabin’s including private outdoor hot tubs and sauna’s are available for that extra special break. The ever popular Clashmore and Benearb are dog friendly and also include private outdoor hot tubs.
Latest News and Offers
Last Minute September breaks now at 33% discount…. All cabins bookable through to April 2015…..all discounts are updated directly to the online calender….. Book Now and grab a Deal….. Contact 01250 885 204 to book.
“We really loved staying here at Cragdhu. It’s been a fantastic holiday and we will be telling all our friends and family about the lodges. We would definitely like to return one day-Many Thanks.”Cragdhu, 2012
“The log cabin is in a pleasant setting, all was perfect, an amazing area with the nature so near (squirrel, rabbits, grouse….)”Clashmore, 2012